Славянская Евангельская Баптистская Церковь, г. Ванкувер, Канада
Jesus Loves You
What we believe
1. We believe that the canonical books of the Scriptures have been inspired and infallible Word of God, containing the complete revelation of His will for the salvation of men. The Word of God has supreme and final authority in matters of Christian faith and life
2. We believe in one sovereign God, the Creator, the infinite, perfect and eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit
3. We believe that Jesus Christ is the true God and true man, who was conceived by the Holy Spirit and born of the Virgin Mary. He died on the cross for our sins, rose from the dead, ascended into heaven, is seated at the right hand of the Father and became our High Priest and Advocate.
4. We believe that the purpose of the ministry of the Holy Spirit is to glorify the Lord Jesus Christ, to denounce and revive people dwell in them and give them strength to holy living and service.
5. We believe that man was originally created in the image of God, before he sinned and fell away from God. A person can be saved and begin the spiritual life only through regeneration by the Holy Spirit and the Word of God.
6. We believe that the shed blood of Jesus Christ and His resurrection is the sole and sufficient basis for the salvation of all people. Those who do penance and take faith of our Lord Jesus Christ take on new birth by the Holy Spirit, and thereby become children of God
7. We believe that water baptism and the Lord's Supper are ordinances that must be performed in the Church. However, without a saving faith in Jesus Christ, the performance of these ordinances can not be a means to salvation.
8. We believe that the Church is composed of people of different ages and different peoples - of those who, through faith in Jesus Christ, are born again of the Holy Spirit and united in the Body of Christ.
9. We believe that Jesus Christ is our Lord and Head of the Church, as well as the fact that every local church is under His leadership.
10. We believe in the second coming of Jesus Christ coming to take the Church and to judge the living and the dead
11. We believe in the bodily resurrection of the dead, as well as in the eternal bliss of salvation and eternal punishment of the lost.
12. We believe in the need to fulfill the Great Commission of our Lord Jesus Christ (Matt. 28: 19-20).